On Fri, 01 Oct 1999, David Faure wrote: >> On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Uwe Thiem wrote: >> > On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, weis wrote: >> > >> > Wow! The master has spoken. Makes a helluva lot of sense to me what >> > Torben says. >> >> Second. > >Same here. It seems I have said a lot of nonsense recently, especially >on that XML/QAction stuff which I don't know - sorry about that. > >I have missed a few mails due to some problems, and just read them all at >once on lists.kde.org. Torben, you're right (as usual !). > >I think we all see the big picture now - real pros and cons of both >solutions. Yes, this was really a great mail by Torben. I fully agree with him. -- Reggie