List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RE: cuteidl documentation?
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () CRAMER ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-10-01 8:09:05

> Hello all,
> is there any tutorial or instruction on how to use cuteidl?
Hmmm, since it's a lot simpler than the default CORBA mapping which
itself has no docu, we didn't even think of making one for cuteidl.

I suppose that's for an app that hasn't been ported yet ?
Well, if you're using am_edit, having a .idl in SOURCES
will automatically call cuteidl on the .idl files.
Then look at the generated header for methods signature,
or look at cuteidl/MAPPINGS (that's the docu :) to know
the mappings done by cuteidl.

If you want to _convert_ an app to cuteidl, the cuteidl has scripts
to help you doing that - but I have none at hand here.

> PS: And why is my kded directory empty?
????

--
David Faure