Your configuration file is old (it was changed last week) and after reading your attachment for kstylerc I saw it's the old format. On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Michael Reiher wrote: > Mosfet wrote: > > > > Sorry, tired today. Your config is old. Reupdate kdelibs and base. My brain is > > fried tonight :P > > > My config is old?? Which exactly do you mean? > I just deleted and reinstalled the kstyle stuff to make sure that there > is no old stuff lying around. And as I said I deleted my .kde dir with > all it's configs as well. The config files I attached in the previous > mail are the ones newly created after that. My sources are uptodate. > Just recompiled everything. Didn't help. I tried the reenabled > kcmdisplay > style changer, it doesn't work either. > > Can anyone else confirm this problem? > > Greets > > Michael > > > -- > > Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. > > mosfet@mandrakesoft.com > > mosfet@kde.org > > mosfet@jorsm.com > > -- > Michael Reiher > Student at Dresden University of Technology > Department of Computer Science > email: michael.reiher@gmx.de -- Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. mosfet@mandrakesoft.com mosfet@kde.org mosfet@jorsm.com