List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Doh! Was Re: Please update Qt CVS if you are using it (and scrollbar
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-09-30 15:45:32

Mosfet wrote:

> Sorry, tired today. Your config is old. Reupdate kdelibs and base. My brain is
> fried tonight :P

My config is old?? Which exactly do you mean?
I just deleted and reinstalled the kstyle stuff to make sure that there
is no old stuff lying around. And as I said I deleted my .kde dir with
all it's configs as well. The config files I attached in the previous
mail are the ones newly created after that. My sources are uptodate.
Just recompiled everything. Didn't help. I tried the reenabled
kcmdisplay
style changer, it doesn't work either.

Can anyone else confirm this problem?

Greets

Michael

--
Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology