List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Please update Qt CVS if you are using it (and scrollbar notes).
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-09-29 23:29:36

Btw, as you talk about styles:

I deleted my .kde directory recently. And now I can't get the System
theme(or any other) back.
What I currently have(the default) is something that looks partly like
Platinum style and partly like ... uhhmm, don't know, at least pretty
ugly. Anyone one knows what this is supposed to be??

settheme /opt/kde-CVS/share/apps/kstyle/themes/system.themerc does
nothing.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Greets

Michael

--
Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology