Kurt Granroth wrote: > > Richard Moore wrote: > > Centralising this would allow people to write plugin replacements if > > they don't want to use the standard KDE applications. It should be trivial > > to implement. What do you think? > > Hmm... isn't this what KOM and our trader promise? They can only be used by fairly high level things, for example kfiledlg cannot depend on KOM. This is intended to be a simple (perhaps even simplistic) tool. It would be equivalent to something like MAPI on Win32 I guess, but a bit more flexible. Rich. > -- > Kurt Granroth | granroth@kde.org > KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth > KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Linux -- Richard Moore rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk http://www.robocast.com/ richard@robocast.com http://developer.kde.org/ rich@kde.org