FYI -- martin // Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany // KDE: A stable GUI for a reliable OS. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:06:11 +0200 From: Jean-Yves Barbier To: webmaster@kde.org Subject: my opinion about KDE Hi, I just started with KDE 1.1.2 (under Linux Debian 2.1 slink), and I really think its a wonderful job that was made. Even if it has some juvenile bugs, the promise stands high. And what a pleasure to forget about 'blue screens' and to be able to recover any problem without... rebooting the machine. Give us more! JY -- Jean-Yves F. Barbier Documentation is the castor oil of programming. Managers know it must be good because the programmers hate it so much.