Hi, On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Simon Hausmann wrote: > On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, David Faure wrote: > > > > Something else coming to my mind: IIRC Torben mentioned that he moved the > > > IR out of libmico in his tinyMICO patches. > > What exactly is tinyMICO ? We hear about it, but ... > > IIRC Torben hacked the following things out of MICO in order to make it > smaller: > - IR (in the ORB core) > - POA TinyMico was a one days session ifdef endif hack. The IfaceRepo, DynAny, POA are gone forever in this version. They are not put in another library. They are gone. Bye Torben > Together with the mini-stl (which reduces the size, too) libmico got > "tiny" :-) > > Perhaps Torben can comment on this :-) > > > > However cuteidl relies on the IR, and as cuteidl is not integrated in the > > > MICO source tree, we can't link against something like a statically > > > compile ir implementation. > > > > > > So what shall we do? > > > > "Moved IR out of mico" means put in a separate lib ? > > That would solve the problem, wouldn't it ? > > (cuteidl linked to libmicoir and all the kde apps NOT linked to it) > > That would solve it :-P > > But how do you want to create a libmicoir? You mean creating this as part > of the tinyMICO patches? > > Torben? :-) > > Ciao, > Simon > >