List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Systems Fair
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-09-22 13:16:38

Hi,

I am currently compiling a list of kde developers helping at the KDE
booth.

Our boot will be located within the Linux Park Pavilion.

Please tell me as soon as possible. If and when you will attent so that I
can organize accomodation, tickets etc.

The Systems Computer fair is the second biggest computer fair after CeBit.

http://www.systems.de/english/index.html
http://www.systems.de/

I expect to meet a lot of you guys there.

YOurs,
-- martin
P.S.: Everyone interested in getting the hotel and tickets arranged in
time for the KDE II Developer Meeting (http://www.kde.org/kde-two.html)
shall ASAP make himself known.

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
KDE:  A stable GUI for a reliable OS.