List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    API wishes [Re: KRASH release]
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-09-15 7:57:37

This is the second time I send this mail. It seems the first was lost
somwhere.

Some global values I would like to see included:

1. marginHint: The number of pixels from a dialog edge to the
outermost widgets.

2. spacingHint: The number of pixels between widgets in a dialog
(ie, when the dialog is displayed using its minimum size)

3. actionButtonStyle: An integer that specifies how the action buttons of
a dialog should be arranged. I hope the extended DialogBase will use
this value. If a central object can emit a signal when the value is changed,
then the extended DialogBase is able to change the order dynamically.

--
Espen Sand