I got a load of things to do but none if it is specifically difficult or affects other people's development all too much (except if it crashes ;-). I've been busy lately, but if I can refocus on KDE2 the stated timeframe should be more than fine for me to finish and debug. On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Dirk A. Mueller wrote: > Waldo Bastian wrote: > > > What: Determine what has to be done API-wise before 1.89 can be > > released. > > a) KDoubleNumInput (I'm working on it now) > b) global "Start drag after xx pixels moved" config variable > c) say bye to KTabListBox > d) A standardized audio interface (KAudio::play(DONT_WAIT, filename) > and similiar) > e) Examine how much of KIO is obsoleted by Qt 2.1 > > These are the things I have in my mind. > > > -- > Dirk A. Mueller -- Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. mosfet@mandrakesoft.com mosfet@kde.org mosfet@jorsm.com