List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Patches for konsole - should I commit
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-09-12 16:59:41

  Hi guys

  I've made some changes to konsole which allows to reuse the background
pixmap. This means that changes from a transparent session to another are
instantaneous now. I cannot guarantee that I did not introduce new bugs,
but it seems ok.

  On the other hand I've made a slightly modified transparent schema which
allows me to run a transparent MC on the transparent bg. It is quite cool.

  Question: should I commit them?

         Lotzi