List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Kde color scheme concept broken
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       1999-09-08 11:49:31

Hi everybody,

For my understanding there is a bug in the color scheme usage.

This happens when the color of the menu text is not the same as
the color of the window text. Please have a look at the included
color scheme and judge yourself.

To activate the color scheme, save the attachment in
~/.kde/share/apps/kdisplay/color-schemes/StrangeOne.kcsrc
and apply it.

Then have a look at the various listboxes and thelike.
Does it look ok?

What do you think?

Sorry to bring this topic up again, but I think it is very important
to be solved.

Kind regards,
Stefan

["StrangeOne.kcsrc" (application/x-kdelnk)]