List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE_1_1_BRANCH: kdebase/pics/wallpapers
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-09-06 11:57:53

Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 05, 1999 at 03:44:25PM -0700, Kurt Granroth wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > we should include those in a separate package (kde-wallpapers)?
>
> there was the idea to make a kdemedia package, including sounds,
> wallpapers and everything that would fit. I thought that would be for
> KDE2 and not KDE1, tho.

That's right. We'll release in about a half day 1.1.2 and I don't think
it's a good idea to introduce a new package now. But for HEAD I agree
with Torsten's move to keep kdebase clean of too many wallpapers.

I will do this now - redo Torsten's changes in 1.1.2 and reapply them
for the HEAD branch. As soon as we have kdemedia we can add even more
from the 1.1 branch.

Greetings, Stephan

--
KDEDIR is dead, long lives KDEDIRS - the winner takes it all