Kurt Granroth wrote: > > Stephan Kulow wrote: > > Please don't do things you have no idea of! Please! Someone tagged > > kdenetwork with KDE_1_1_BRANCH and this caused all this very strange > > caitoo and korn problems. > > > > So please - if you have a problem with CVS and see no way around it > > - MAIL ME! > > Hmm... was it me? I didn't (and wouldn't!) intentionally do that... > but it occurs to me that when I was updating kbiff, the commit was > saying something really curious about "tagging" and it usually > doesn't. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but maybe that > was what was happening. I can't tell you that, but it happened in the last two weeks and I think you commited before that. Greetings, Stephan -- KDEDIR is dead, long lives KDEDIRS - the winner takes it all