Mirko Sucker wrote: > > Hello folks, > > I am currently rewriting the KDatePicker class, fixing all the flaws in the > previous version. It could not be disabled, and it was a pain to step through > the years if you needed to enter a date in 1921. > > The new version is expected to be finished soon. It will of course be binary > incompatible to the old one. > If you use the datepicker in your apps, you might need to adjust some of the > signals you used. Have a look on the new implementation, I will announce the > finished version on this list. > > QUESTION: > > I need to popup a widget in the style of a popup menu, but containing a table. > It should behave exactly like a menu - disappearing after a click in- or > outside. How can this be done? See the widget that I wrote for KLyX, errrm, I have even forgotten the name (and currently no access to my sources), it was something like QkBrowseBox. It does exactly what you need. Kalle