List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    wow! Cool sounds
From:       Torsten Rahn <rahn () astrophysik ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       1999-09-04 6:13:50

> Hi
>
> By some miracle :-), at last kde-1 CVS checkout, the official KDE system

Feel free to upload them to kde2, too ..

> sounds landed on my disk.

Jörg Graf is guilty  :-)
He´s writing his diploma-thesis at our institute, too and I asked him
to do these.  He put a lot of efforts into creating them within the last
weeks ...

I especially like DeIconify, Sticky and Rollup/Down ...

> Nice work. VERY nice. I don't know yet who did it, but you know yourself.

He knows now ...

> Thanks by thousands.
>
> Cristian Tibirna

Torsten Rahn