List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    ANNOUNCE + Q: Rewrite of the KDatePicker class
From:       Mirko Sucker <mirko.sucker () unibw-hamburg ! de>
Date:       1999-09-03 15:26:10

Hello folks,

I am currently rewriting the KDatePicker class, fixing all the flaws in the
previous version. It could not be disabled, and it was a pain to step through
the years if you needed to enter a date in 1921.

The new version is expected to be finished soon. It will of course be binary
incompatible to the old one.
If you use the datepicker in your apps, you might need to adjust some of the
signals you used. Have a look on the new implementation, I will announce the
finished version on this list.

QUESTION:

I need to popup a widget in the style of a popup menu, but containing a table.
It should behave exactly like a menu - disappearing after a click in- or
outside. How can this be done?

Greetings,
--Mirko.
--
Denn der  Mensch  liebt und ehrt den  Menschen,  solange er ihn
nicht zu beurteilen vermag, und die Sehnsucht ist ein Erzeugnis