List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    STabCtl
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-09-01 6:56:00

I have decided that I will try to use this tab widget in khexedit. I have
talked with Judin Maxim (novaprint) and told him that I will make documentation
for the widget. Hopefully this will be easy after I have used it. I will have
to port it to QT-2/KDE-2 first since I always make new features for
khexedit-kde2 first ;)

The point with all this is that STabCtl could go into kdeui after that. Any
objections?

--
Espen Sand