Richard Moore wrote: > > That means you need to create all the possible views - long, short, mix dirs > etc. just to display anything at all. Seems a bit daft to me, or am I > misunderstanding? > > BTW: If someone is changing this code, could you add a RMB properties menu > to the files? You can show the properties dialog using libkfm. Have you says libkfm? Sorry, I've understood libkfm :) I think, this code is in libkonq which is away from kdelibs and links corba. But I maybe wrong. Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds