Richard Moore wrote: > > > I know, but I'm a bit short of time currently :-(( So I hope there will be > > someone else who can do it.... > > I have started looking at this, but don't hold your breath - I'm very busy > right now too. I think the current preview API is a bit of a dogs breakfast. > I was hoping to have dynamic loading preview modules using the libtool dlopen. > Sounds neat. Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds