List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: am_edit revision
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-08-30 8:59:06

Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 29, 1999 at 10:11:54PM +0200, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Ok, so I fixed it by substituting $ with \$, but as soon as I committed
> > that, CVS changed that to $ again. You can't imagine the surprise in my
> > face seeing the unfixed file right after committing the fix :-}
> >
> > Anyone having an idea how to fix this?
>
> ok, replacing the " with ' fixes it, but I better wait for another
> opinion.

Hmm, yes ' was the old version. I changed it to " to unconfuse the emacs
highlightning (do I hear "vim can do it better!"?) which thought $" is
a variable and marked everything as string.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about
agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler.