Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > Don't ask me about licenses :-) But seriously, what's the problem? I couldn't come up with a problem either. But I know, there is always a problem... ;-) > > >And I know what the Scope and the Key is, but how to translate > >"Scope/Key" to german. And I bet, that "pure" translators would > >have a real problem if they're asked to translate it. So I better > >removed qdeveloper.cpp messages. > > I don't see a problem with scopes. Just translate > > QFileDIalog::Some Message > to > QFileDIalog::Eine Nachricht > > :-) but ok, if this is not compatible with the rest of the KDE messages, I > understand that this is a problem. And the print dialog would look rather strange with all these QPrintDialog:: in it :) Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds