List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Standard dialog margins.
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-08-26 7:21:09

Anybody want to do this (dialog margins)? I have not played with code in those
places before but I can do it. I really want to get this in place soon,
because I am planning to straighten up a number of dialogs around.

BTW:
Would there be an interest for a "one big config dialog" for kedit like
what I use in khexedit? I think this will simplify/unclutter the interface a
bit at the expense of somewhat higher memory usage (not much though).

--
Espen Sand