List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Standard dialog margins.
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-08-25 22:37:03

We are talking about 10 items so far... If we get a ton of methods I can see
splitting things up based on functionality, but not based on if something is
loaded from KConfig or not. As to if we should take UI specific methods,
encapsulate them in a class, and have it accessed through KGlobal, that's up to
you all I guess. It does seem funny to me to do that for just 4 methods tho.

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com