List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Standard dialog margins.
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-08-25 14:42:23

What is the problem with the loading of variables to get the inital value? Is it
just a style preference? My main objection to splitting the classes is that we
will end up with two different classes with very few methods and similar
function... I think it is a inconvenience to the app developer to be doing this
based solely on if the values are read from KConfig or done via a new
allocation of another object (which is probably reading KConfig anyways).
KGlobal is for global variables, period, IMHO of course ;-)

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com