Mosfet wrote: > > On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, pbrown@redhat.com wrote: > > On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > > > And KGlobal shouldn't do anything else than storing stuff (not loading > > > values). So I think, it's best stored in KStyle somewhere - even if > > > KStyle would be abused for that a bit. The same goes with > > > single/double click or DND-Precision > > > > I'm fine with this idea, and it does seem to make some sense. > > No it doesn't ;-) KStyle is only used in KDE Styles, not Qt ones. Then make a better suggestions. KDEStyle would be a bit confusing. KGuiConstants? It gets better, don't you think? :) Greetings, Stephan -- Better give your hours some more life than your life some more hours. - anonymous