pbrown@redhat.com wrote: > > On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Espen Sand wrote: > > > I would very much like to see these values in a central header file so that they > > are used everywhere. Even better would it be if the values can be provided by > > an object (kapp or something) -something like "outerDialogSizeHint()" and > > "innerDialogSizeHint("). Then the values can be configured (perhaps not from > > the control center but perhaps from a lower level tool) > > I *totally* agree. It should probably be added to kglobal with other > constants (like where the drag offset precision is stored). > > I think that it should be configurable on the "style" tab as well. > Well, if it's a constant it can't be confiruable :) And KGlobal shouldn't do anything else than storing stuff (not loading values). So I think, it's best stored in KStyle somewhere - even if KStyle would be abused for that a bit. The same goes with single/double click or DND-Precision Greetings, Stephan -- Better give your hours some more life than your life some more hours. - anonymous