List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: about dialog box image
From:       Espen Sand <espensa () online ! no>
Date:       1999-08-21 10:54:28

I haven't really tried/used the QTextViews/QTextBrowser other than
the Qt example.

Anybody knows knows if it is possible to launch a browser/email client  when a
link is pressed in a QTextBrowser? From what I understand it can only open a
new local text file. It will simplify the design and maintainability alot if the
QTextViews/QTextBrowser could be used.

Can an "About KDE" dialog box use the KHTMLWidget (or whatever it is called now
in HEAD) if it eventually shall replace the current "About KDE" dialog box? I am
thinking/concerned about of library dependence and perhaps memory requirements.

--
Espen Sand