List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KMessageBox parameter order
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-08-15 12:45:06

Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there a reason why KMessageBox first takes the text as parameter and
> then the caption? Qt does it the other way round, it would be nice to keep
> that consistent.

Yeah it would, but the caption is the default parameter and can be
obmitted
in warning, information, error and sorry. And I think, it's a good
thing, even
though it makes converting existing code a little bit harder.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Better give your hours some more life than
your life some more hours. - anonymous