List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Mimetypes in kdelibs ?
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-08-12 7:24:06

> > I agree with you. Plain kio_file in kdelibs looks a very good compromise
> > to me.
> >
> > Perhaps you can move the mimetypes and kio_file to kdelibs with all your
> > CVS magic ;) directly on zeus ( like you did it with the corba module ),
> > so that no revisions are lost?
> kio_file and the mimetypes? Your wish may my command if others agree :)

Yes, I agree. I hate it to install kdebase ( ;-) ) (at least kioslaves and
mimetypes) to make koffice development.

Ciao,
Michael
--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch