List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Kcontrol applet
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-08-11 14:11:00

At least it is needed. I don' t know how many times I have told people
how to set/modify the "desktop" cursor. If it compiles then I think it should go
right into cvs (head). How does it work with that new "window"? (kdesky?)
which I have understood will be used instead of the std. root window?

--
Espen Sand