I just saw Reggie's CVS log and think he found out what the problem is. Thanks Reggie :) On Sun, 08 Aug 1999, Mosfet wrote: > Hi, all. I updated CVS today after a few days and am having trouble with icons > now. KPanel can no longer find it's icons, while Konq can - and > KIconLoaderButton can load xpm's but not png's, but png's work fine in other > places like KStyle and KPanel textures. > > I looked around, found, and fixed one logic error in KIconLoader but was unable > to fix the problem. > > -- > Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. > mosfet@kde.org > mosfet@jorsm.com -- Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. mosfet@kde.org mosfet@jorsm.com