Cristian Tibirna wrote: > > Hi Antonio > Hi, > I understood you're working in improving konsole's transparent > background feature. > Yes, > I would like to know to what extent are you doing this. Are you intending > to touch TEWidget::paintEvent() TEWidget::setImage() > TEWidget::drawAttrStr() methods? > Nope, unless you tell me a good reason to paint directly the background instead of using setBackgroundPixmap. > I ask because I was at hunting after the ugly repaint bug that konsole > shows when using textured backgrounds: text is garbled by windows moving > around the respective konsole. > Aaargh, you're right, there's a problem there, I didn't noticed it, > I have already traced the error to an erase(rect) call in drawAttrStr() > when the background is textured. This erase deletes a rectangle which is > bigger than what will be drawn later in the routine it seems. > > Anyways, I intend to look into this (there is a lot of logics to > understand as I never looked at konsole's code before) but I'd hate to > clash with your changes. So, let me know > Well, I won't touch that, but, if you need to change something, just do it, I'll fix the diffs later. > Good conference thanks, keep in mind that there weren't pictures of themes because I showed them later "in realtime". Greetings, -- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez antlarr@arrakis.es larrosa@kde.org http://www.arrakis.es/~rlarrosa Klein bottles for rent -- inquire within.