Mosfet (mosfet@jorsm.com) spake thusly: > On this topic I will be adding a new widget to kdeui today once I recompile and > test ;-) It's called KDualColorButton and it manages the selection of two > related colors. It can be used for foreground/background selection, gradient > blend selection, etc.. so I think it is generally useful and can be used in all > the places where we currently have 2 buttons to select related colors. Ooh, just what I need for my kcontrol applet :) Thanks, Mosfet :) -- Jo