List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDualColorButton (was Re: ANNOUNCE: Docking widget)
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-08-05 13:13:57

On this topic I will be adding a new widget to kdeui today once I recompile and
test ;-) It's called KDualColorButton and it manages the selection of two
related colors. It can be used for foreground/background selection, gradient
blend selection, etc.. so I think it is generally useful and can be used in all
the places where we currently have 2 buttons to select related colors.

It also supports Dnd and swap and reset controls. I took a screenshot of it
with the Theme Designer (which this was originally for) at:

http://www.jorsm.com/~mosfet/designer.gif

Those familiar with the Gimp will recognize it ;-) I will also be commiting a
small test applet to kdetest.

On a completely unrelated topic, QTextView rocks my world! Just had to say
that :)

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com