On this topic I will be adding a new widget to kdeui today once I recompile and test ;-) It's called KDualColorButton and it manages the selection of two related colors. It can be used for foreground/background selection, gradient blend selection, etc.. so I think it is generally useful and can be used in all the places where we currently have 2 buttons to select related colors. It also supports Dnd and swap and reset controls. I took a screenshot of it with the Theme Designer (which this was originally for) at: http://www.jorsm.com/~mosfet/designer.gif Those familiar with the Gimp will recognize it ;-) I will also be commiting a small test applet to kdetest. On a completely unrelated topic, QTextView rocks my world! Just had to say that :) On Thu, 05 Aug 1999, Harri Porten wrote: > Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > > > > On Wed, Aug 04, 1999 at 07:32:41AM -0700, Kurt Granroth wrote: > > > > Hi, > > > > > > I would say, put it right into kdeui. It looks cool :) > > > > > > I'd agree if that wasn't against our policy :-) > > > > is there some document what the policy is? > > No. It's more of an informal policy. Use your common sense, ask the > right people (i.e. here) and don't do anything wrong ;) > > Harri. -- Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. mosfet@kde.org mosfet@jorsm.com