Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > On Tue, Aug 03, 1999 at 05:11:43PM +0200, Antonio Larrosa wrote: > > Transparent konsole support is not finished yet, there are multitude of > > ways to get a different background in konsole than in the background. > > you're all talking like it does work (and the screenshot implies that, too > ;o)), but whenever I hit "Transparent konsole", it crashes in > jpeg_CreateDecompress() It *does* work for me :-) No clue what is going on in your case... -- Kurt Granroth | granroth@kde.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Linux