Highcolor icons... Cool ;-) > In addition we are planning to provide an additional set of > 40-color-icons that would have to be downloaded *optionally*. > That would mean that all 32x32-pixel-icons that are currently part > of the CVS-tree would be removed (I already did this for > kdegraphics) from the curent modules! But why remove the 40-color icons from cvs? I don't understand the reasoning there. Maybe there should be a configure option, like '--with-lowcoloricons' or something, so people who compile/install KDE from source can choose at compile time? Glen