Yes please commit them! They are wonderful. Will this be the HEAD and the 1.1 branch? I only use 2.0 now and would love to use them. Matthias Elter wrote: > On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Torsten Rahn wrote: > > Concerning my original posting I didn't get very much feedback > > besides this stupid copyright - trademark- issue yet (In fact I got > > only one mail which didn't touch the topics trash or > > number-of-KDE-users so far ...). So if anyone wants to tell me > > what you dislike concerning the new icons, please tell me *NOW* > > as there isn't much time left to do changes/improvements. This > > would help us very much! > > The icons are great! Nice work! > > > As almost all of our artists seem to be on vacation right now > > or don't have much time within the next weeks we would > > still appreciate the help of some experienced artists who would > > like to join us. > > Commit the icons! Why do you maintain them on your local disk? > > Greetings, > Matthias > > -- > Matthias Elter > me@kde.org / me@main-echo.net > KDE developer > Computer science student university of Wuerzburg, Germany -- Robert Williams rwilliams@jrc-utah.com Jarob Consulting rwilliams@kde.org Kailua-Kona, Hawaii