List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Questions: parser for hyperlinks and Motif DND
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-07-26 5:26:29

 Hi

  I have two questions:

1. Do we have a nice class implementation which parses a text and extracts
hyperlinks and other such things? I've done it in a very primitive way for
gofai, but it would be nicer to use a uniform thing for it.

2. Can somebody point me to a sample implementation which uses the
MotifDND library from kdenonbeta? It doesn't see to work for me and it
would be nice to drag things from netscape to gofai.

          thanks
             Lotzi