Don't worry about it, I am the same way today (I just replaced the diagonal gradient's y indexes with h and wondered why they weren't working anymore ;-) Does everything work for you now? On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Cristian Tibirna wrote: ...snip... > > OK, your work is excellent. > > I just reread all the code once again and I *finally* found how the the > colordialog is popped up. Funny that several greps before didn't discover > it. I have to had typed bad (I'm tired). > > I discovered how I was erred just after I sent you the message in reply to > your CVS commit. > > Thanks for your patience > Cristian -- Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. mosfet@kde.org mosfet@jorsm.com