On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Mosfet wrote: > Hrm. Well the slot is obselete and I just removed the connect. The dialog > should be popping up in mouseReleaseEvent() if the mouse did not move more than > 6 pixels, otherwise it is considered a drag. I needed to do things this way > because otherwise moving the cursor just one pixel while the mouse is down was > considered a D'nD event and overriding the QPushButton methods was acting very > odd (read the CVS log about the pushbutton staying down). > > This works for me, if you got time I would look at the dragged flag and see if > that is being messed up... > OK, your work is excellent. I just reread all the code once again and I *finally* found how the the colordialog is popped up. Funny that several greps before didn't discover it. I have to had typed bad (I'm tired). I discovered how I was erred just after I sent you the message in reply to your CVS commit. Thanks for your patience Cristian