List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KColorButton class in kdelibs/kdeui
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-07-22 22:56:17

Hrm. Well the slot is obselete and I just removed the connect. The dialog
should be popping up in mouseReleaseEvent() if the mouse did not move more than
6 pixels, otherwise it is considered a drag. I needed to do things this way
because otherwise moving the cursor just one pixel while the mouse is down was
considered a D'nD event and overriding the QPushButton methods was acting very
odd (read the CVS log about the pushbutton staying down).

This works for me, if you got time I would look at the dragged flag and see if
that is being messed up...

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com