On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Mosfet wrote: > This is of course assuming you are trying to make is use QColorDialog instead > of KColorDialog ;-) After reading your mail again I can't tell if that is what > you want or if you are not getting a dialog at all... OK. Here's that *bug* again: KColorButton has in the constructor a connect to a slot called slotClicked(). Of course nor KColorButton neither the parent class QPushButton (or QWidget, the grandparent class) don't have a slot called like this. Also, of course, clicking on a KColorButton doesn't do anything. Unfortunately, this is the first time in life so I can't use my (rather satisfactory :-) memory to say what the code looked like in the past. Now I want to know if somebody knows why the slotClicked is connected but doesn't exist. I'd also want to know if somebody protest to me adding a slotClicked slot which would do the obvious: pop up a QColorDialog, get the color from it and then repaint the KColorButton. Thanks Cristian