List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kruler not being updated
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-07-16 0:51:10

I just was playing with a few things in the kdetest dir of kdelibs, and I
noticed that kruler seems largely broken.  After most of the methods that
change the appearance of the ruler, the last thing done is a call to
update(contentsRect()), which would seem to me cause a call to
drawContents.  However, the widget definitely isn't getting repainted at
all for any of these methods.  Anyone have an idea what could be going
wrong?

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat, Inc.