Mosfet wrote: > > On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Roberto Alsina wrote: > > On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Mosfet wrote: > > > > Oh! *thwack*! > > /me just got home from a meeting that sucked my rather meager communication > skills and am no longer comprehending language very well ;-) I thought he was :-) > saying there was two diagonals being drawn. Silly me, I misread his email. > Sorry Antonio! Nothing to be sorry of. > > Can't see why we couldn't do that, just decrement X instead of increment it. > > > > > I think what the other person was trying to say, and I failed to push > > further is "why is it kpixmap has support for only one diagonal when there > > are two?" :-) > > Exactly. Antonio.