On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 08:55:27PM +0200, Dirk A. Mueller wrote: > btw, am I the only one where dragging icons with the mouse doesn't work > correctly. i.e. while dragging the icon is not painted at the place > where the mouse pointer is, but somewhere below right ? > > > Seems to be more a KIcon* problem, as this also happens in Konqy. No, I tracked this down to a but in QT. Not sure about that, but I even saw commented out code somewhere in Qt that would seem to do the right thing but doesn't... The qt call is QDragObject::setPixmap( pix, hotspot ); and the commented out code is in qdnd_x11.cpp (look for 'hotspot') I can't remember if I filed a bug report to TT about this. I probably did. -- David FAURE david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today