On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Mosfet wrote: > >On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Roberto Alsina wrote: > >> On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Mosfet wrote: > >> > > > >Oh! *thwack*! > > > >/me just got home from a meeting that sucked my rather meager communication > >skills and am no longer comprehending language very well ;-) I thought he was > >saying there was two diagonals being drawn. Silly me, I misread his email. > >Sorry Antonio! > > > >Can't see why we couldn't do that, just decrement X instead of increment it. > > Yes :-) BTW: Where is this code for the gradients now? Is it in KPixmap. If it > would support radial and rectengular gradients too, I could use it in > KPresenter instead of my (rather bad and slow) gradient code. > I was just thinking of attempting some nice new (as in not inspired from anywhere but most surely reinventing the wheel :-) algorithms for all sorts of gradients, based on slick Mosfet idea about scanline iterations and on BB's excellent quality result-generating matrix superposition. OK, I think I'll attempt some. Cristian