List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdesky (was: Re: Changes to DialogBase and KAboutDialog)
From:       Lars Knoll <knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       1999-07-12 16:52:55

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Simon Hausmann wrote:
<snip>

>Konqy then needs a KIconContainer in a QScrollView, so KonqHTMLView might
>inherit QScrollView, specify viewPort() as widget to the KIconContainer
>(and also re-implement drawContentsOffset and call KIconContainer to paint
>in there, or?) .

Just FYI, I planned (actually Matthias Ettrich proposed it) to use QScrollview
for KHTMLView (to solve the khtml's scrolling problems with forms), so
KonqHTMLView, will automatically inherit from it...

I just don't have time in the next 2 weeks, so it'll probably not happen before
end of this month.

Cheers,
Lars